I'd like to see the 'SHOULD employ a secure transport mechanism' section added
back in.  As I mentioned in another message, I think IETF policy based on RFC
7258 supports it.  Alternately, something in privacy considerations might be
okay.  I think it's better to have the SHOULD, but I could live with that.

Scott K