It appears that Murray S. Kucherawy  <superu...@gmail.com> said:
>And I think the conditional signatures ideas suffer from the same two
>issues I identified above.

It's not quite as bad because with conditional signatures you can
decide for each message if any third party signatures are OK. That
mostly solves the security problem, since you're only saying that the
third party can sign messages that look more or less like this one,
but I agree the scale problem is roughly the same. It'd be a
signficant amount of work to adjust outgoing mail servers to decide if
and when to apply conditional signatures.

No large provider has ever expressed any interest in either so I cannot
see any reason to spend more time on either one.

R's,
John