On Tue 02/May/2023 19:21:13 +0200 Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 10:06 AM John Levine <jo...@taugh.com> wrote:

No large provider has ever expressed any interest in either so I cannot see any reason to spend more time on either one.

I believe Wei has expressed interest in the transforms stuff, but I don't recall whether that was a commitment to implement and experiment. I know how engineers at big companies are. :-)

I released experimental undoing of DKIM transformation on 28 November 2020. Albeit zdkimfilter works on Courier, it can be installed without it with a bit of tweaking, and run offline. I commented recently on how it works.

Wei said it belongs to the DKIM WG. Its impact on DMARC is limited to use it as a tool for monitoring MLM agreements, methinks.

Best