Doug, you’ve done a fine job of explaining as I groked what you said. If I get
I think most people here got it. I’ve been busy with work and personal life so
haven’t had as much time to lurk here. I’m curious what sparked your concern
now? Also, isn’t it best to block first and ask questions later to mitigate
damage while you investigate? I guess I’m saying the two ideas aren’t mutually
exclusive.

Neil