On 25/10/2023 13:25, Matthäus Wander wrote:

As error reports have never gotten any traction, it would be a big effort to make this work. Reusing the existing ecosystem of aggregate reports is a lower hanging fruit. Tools and processes are established and even the aggregate report format supports it already.

I totally understand..

I believe aggregate reports have already addressed this issue (Verifying External Destinations).

In current RFC 7489 EDV are a "SHOULD", it is upgraded to "MUST" in dmarcbis.

However, the Usenix paper I have provided earlier have shown that it is not widely respected.