The volume of  current attacks should not be a consideration, and
speculation about future risks is vacuous.  The industry routinely raises
C.V.Es against newly discovered and not-yet-exploited security holes, and
we should act the same way.

The evidence from Google is that multi-valued From DOES have usage and is
usually malicious.   That should be sufficient evidence to conclude l that
the security hole must be plugged, not ignored.

Doug