On 03/06/2011 01:14 PM, Michel Fortin wrote:
Le 2011-03-06 à 14:10, Don Clugston a écrit :

OTOH I don't know what to about the const(Object) ref pull request.
That will definitely take a long time to evaluate.
Indeed, and I don't expect it to be integrated as fast as a normal pull 
request. It's fine for a more complicated patch to take longer to review. Don't 
hesitate to merge smaller ones first even if mine is older. Still, I hope 
someone looks at it eventually.

Also, this pull request is small relatively to what I'm preparing regarding 
integration of the Objective-C object model as extern(Objective-C). In a way 
you could say I'm testing the process with this smaller one first.

Given that we now have three(?) extern(Foo)'s in play (if not in the official version), should the API of what an extern looks like be formalised? Might it even be done so that unofficial support for other languages could be implemented as SO/DLL's without needing to rebuild dmd?
_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to