Ok, I see.
-- 
/Jacob Carlborg

On 9 mar 2011, at 20:21, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 09, 2011 09:28:50 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> Doesn't std.datetime have function for easily formatting dates and times?
> 
> It currently has very specific formats that it - such as ISO and ISO 
> Extended. It 
> does _not_ currently have any functions where you do something like give it a 
> string to tell it how to format the date or time. I _do_ intend to add such 
> functions at some point, but if you want really good ones that do that sort 
> of 
> thing, it takes a fair bit of design. I didn't want to take the time to do 
> that 
> when I wrote std.datetime (there was plenty of other stuff to worry about), 
> and I 
> haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
> 
> - Jonathan M Davis
> _______________________________________________
> dmd-internals mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to