Walter Bright, el 9 de October a las 10:52 me escribiste: > > On 10/9/2013 3:38 AM, Leandro Lucarella wrote: > >GitHub support is pretty crappy, at least according to my experience. > >I had a couple of very strange situations too, where things that > >shouldn't had happened, happened. And I never got an useful answer or > >explanation from them. > > I had one support thing with them, when I pointed out that some > display stopped working with Explorer. They were helpful and quick > about fixing it. I'm not denying your experience, just saying that > they aren't 100% bad :-)
Is good to know there is hope :) -- Leandro Lucarella (AKA luca) http://llucax.com.ar/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------- GPG Key: 5F5A8D05 (F8CD F9A7 BF00 5431 4145 104C 949E BFB6 5F5A 8D05) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Señor, usted es militar? - No, no. Tiene un hermano militar? - No, no, no. Tiene algún pariente militar? - No, no, no, no. Tiene algún amigo íntimo militar? - No, no, pero por qué me lo pregunta? Porque me está pisando el pie. -- Tato vs. Tato (1980, Gobierno de Videla) _______________________________________________ dmd-internals mailing list [email protected] http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals
