No, we don't have support for RFC5555 on our mobile router; Probably this
code is relevant only on the receiver end. On the HA side, on one of the
platforms there seems to be support for both. I have to check if this code
if tunnel negotiation is implemented or not, and if the implementation is
sending 144 for both the error cases.

You may also want to check with Romain Kuntz, who did the open source
DSMIP implementation. With Ryuju as well for Toyota ITC.

We need to update RFC5555. There goes the perfect number Hesham :)

Regards
Sri