Folks,

DMM WG has done some progress lately. The requirements document has
already left the building and the gap analysis is heading to WGLC as
we speak. It is about the time to think what we should do next now
that we have grown out of the infancy.

A smaller group of mobility enthusiasts have been discussing about
possible next steps and how the possible new charter would look like.
The current very draft text template can be found here:
        https://github.com/jounikor/dmm-re-charter

As you can see, we are still in early stages and all input it welcome.
Obviously, possible re-chartering depends on many things. For example,
things like getting the gap analysis out of the WG and what the IESG
says. Nothing has been fixed or decided yet. Anyhow, we will start the
discussion on re-chartering with the expectation that the DMM WG will
re-charter and continue developing new solutions and/or enhancements
in the IP mobility space.

- Jouni & Dapeng