From meeting minutes:

(Jouni) "I suggest that we left the bullet as a work item and we do not have
explicit milestone
for it. we can add this milestone when we actually see that there is something
meaningful
forming for that document. "

The decision at the meeting was to leave the work item in the charter, but not
to associate a specific milestone with it until the WG sees what goes into that
document. It was not fully clear what would be in that document, and it's a
concern that the rest of the WG documents would be gated by such a document.
Jouni's above suggestion is a good way forward IMO.

Alper