OK, so now at least I fully understand what this is.

My recommendation is:
- Please refine the issue definition in the tracker, so that people can
understand this the same way,
- And then let's ask the WG members their opinion about the issue (whether it's
something worth tackling or not),
- And if they agree to the issue, then we move to the solution space discussion.

Alper