From: dmm <dmm-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:dmm-boun...@ietf.org>> on behalf of
Charlie Perkins
<charles.perk...@earthlink.net<mailto:charles.perk...@earthlink.net>>
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 1:06 PM
To: Hakima Chaouchi
<hakima.chaouc...@gmail.com<mailto:hakima.chaouc...@gmail.com>>
Cc: "dmm@ietf.org<mailto:dmm@ietf.org>" <dmm@ietf.org<mailto:dmm@ietf.org>>
Subject: Re: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-01.txt

Hello Hakima,

I am O.K. with including more MNID types.  The short addresses in Zigbee are
purely local; that might be a consideration that affects inclusion within a
Mobile-IP / dmm oriented draft.  I could see arguments either way.

Regarding the other identifiers for IoT -- are they proprietary?

If there is support for the identifiers listed below I will include them in the
next revision.

It has been suggested to include short sections that describe each MNID type.
Would you be willing to contribute some sample section text for one or more of
the RFID types?  I don't think it should be very long, and should not be
misconstrued as specifying any of the behavior for RFID, only as a description.

Regards,
Charlie P.