Thanks Carlos.

Folks - Please review the document and post your feedback.

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-bernardos-dmm-pmipv6-dlif-01.txt

At IETF100, we polled the WG feedback for adopting this document and there
was consensus for adopting this document. However, we chose not to adopt
the document as there were no recent discussions in the mailer on this
document. We therefore request the WG for feedback in the mailer. We plan
to issue an adoption call post IETF101, but we need some feedback and
substantial comments.

Dapeng & Sri