Hi all,
# Sorry for my late response...

Thank you for your lively discussion. It is very helpful for understanding points which need supplemental explanation and more consideration.

Following the discussion, we're planning to update the I-D for covering the points below:

- termination points of GTP-U
  (RANs and UPFs terminate GTP-U in 5GS.)
- setting QoS parameter of outer IP header
  (Note that it's not just copy of inner to outer.)
- problems related to IP connectivity (e.g., MTU in IPv6 networks, IPv4 address duplication)
- summary of network slicing in 5GS
(E.g., "slice is composed of SMF and UPFs. AMF selects SMF depending on NSSAI sent from UE, and SMF indicates to the UE the UPF that it is allocated.")
- case studies on UPF selection
  (E.g., parameters used for deciding destination UPF)
# Optimizing forwarding paths solution might be realized with UPF selection mechanism in 3GPP architecture. (ID-LOC may be applied as such mechanism.)

If you have any request for us on this updating, please let us know.

Best regards,

Shunsuke