Hello Miya and other authors of the draft
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-00.txt

Your draft notes that  SRv6 mobile user plane has been proposed as an
alternative way to complement or replace GTP-U both in IETF
[I-D.ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane] and 3GPP [TR.29892]. All the aspects (pros
and cons) replacing GTP have already been assessed in details in the TR you are
quoting. And in the conclusion section of the very same TR states that:

“A technical vote took place during CT4#93 (26-30 August 2019) with the
following question and results:

Question: Do you want to standardize SRv6 user plane protocol (w/o GTP-U) as
described in clause 6.2.2 of TR 29.892?

Results:
YES:   13.924 %
NO:     86.076 %
The quorum was reached.
It was therefore concluded to not standardize the SRv6 user plane protocol
(without GTP-U) solution within the scope of this study (i.e. based on stage 2
requirements specified in Rel-16).”

I think it would be worth of mentioning in this draft as well.

Best regards
Hannu