From: dmm <dmm-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)"
<sgundave=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 10:45 AM
To: dmm <dmm@ietf.org>
Subject: [DMM] Call for adoption of draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-08 as a WG
document

Folks:

The authors of the document, Transport Network aware Mobility for 5G, have
presented the proposal and the need for standardization in multiple IETF WG
meetings. There have been good amount of discussions in the mailers and there
is some level of interest for the work from the community. We are therefore
considering the adoption of this document as a DMM WG document, to be moved on
Informational Standards track.

Transport Network aware Mobility for 5G
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-08

With this background, we would like to ask the WG to provide some feedback on
their interest for this work. Please provide substantial comments as why this
SHOULD be adopted, or why it SHOULD NOT be adopted. If there is interest, and
if there are no other concerns from AD/IESG/Others, then we may take up this
work.

The adoption call will end on 18th of January, 2021.

Regards
DMM WG Chairs