Please accept this email as my support of this work and the document.

Best regards,
Arashmid Akhavain

From: dmm [mailto:dmm-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)
Sent: 07 April 2021 13:35
To: dmm@ietf.org
Subject: [DMM] WGLC on draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-11

Working Group:

As we discussed in the last IETF meeting, we are issuing WGLC on
draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-11.

The document went through several revisions and there were good amount of
reviews on this document. I am very pleased with the quality of this document.
The authors have addressed all the comments and there are no open issues that
we are tracking at this time. We believe the document is ready for IESG reviews
and like to confirm the same from the working group.

The following message commences a two week WGLC for all feedback.

Document Link:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-11.txt

Please post any comments/concerns on this document.

Thanks!
Sri