> A possible clue to the bug:
>
> I have NOT had a chance to thoroughly test this, so realize that is my
intuition, not a fact.
>
> I think that the nntp_suck entries in dnews.conf may be what is triggering
this.  I changed the nntp_feeder to the server from which these were being
sucked, and they stopped.  Of course, I have no way of knowing the suck
wasn't complete...
>
> Perhaps these Bad Boys are coming from nntp_suck ONLY, _NEVER_ from
nntp_feeder.  I won't have time to check this out until next weekend, but I
thought you should hear this.
>
> Because I use "filler" feeds, you should have another look at the
newsfeeds.conf I posted a while back.
> buck


Hi,

We believe we have now found the cause of this problem in the Pull module.
Please e-mail us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your real e-mail address so
I may send you an updated binary to test.

Thanks,

- Roydon L.


Reply via email to