At 07:25 PM 6/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I did an upgrade of DNews and discovered the registration now needs to be
>done each time you upgrade instead of just one time at purchase.
>
>So I drag up my old registration confirmation email with my registration
>key, only to discover that it doesn't work with the new system.
>
>So I go off to the web site as instructed to obtain my registration number.
>The web site even tells me that it's emailing all 3 of my registration keys.
>
>So I wait for them to arrive. And wait. And after an hour, I'm still waiting
>and my Usenet service is still offline.
>
>So I wonder at this point, should I bag my new version and reinstall the old
>version? <sigh>
Sorry about that we had a flakey dns fault on that system that resulted in
the automatic
email not getting through to you (it's probably arrived now) I've now fixed
the problem.
Also this activation process is a 'once off' on this particular upgrade,
not every time.
Also if the key wont activate, yes just downgrade until we can sort you out.
ChrisP.