Le 26/01/2016 19:18, Hendrik Boom a écrit :
There seem to be viable ARM processors, and I've even heard mention of
an ARM laptop;

I've got a Pi-Top, a laptop built around a Raspberry Pi. It's the first model, crowd-funded. I wouldn't recommend it. I had very little time to devote to it but noticed the keyboard and the touchpad are of poor quality. Another aspect is that it is more a test bench than a true laptop. The USB sockets are on the raspberry Pi and not easily accessible from outside; you must open a sliding door between the keyboard and the lid to reach the Raspberry Pi, a door meant for hardware hacking in some sense.

    OTOH, it is supposed to have an autonomy of 10h on battery...

    Didier