On 07/30/2016 07:45 PM, Rick Moen wrote:

> It doesn't hurt to just _ask_ Joey his perspective.

I did already, as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

For the record, here is the content of my message to him:

*

Subject: a toxic document?

Hello

I'm working with the Devuan project, and drafted last year a
"constitution" that's quite different from Debian's.

You mentioned that "Debian Constitution is a toxic document", but I
couldn't find any expansion on why you consider it is so.

Would you like to expand on this, so I can ensure my draft won't inherit
such toxicity?

The document is accessible at
https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-project/wikis/HellekinConstitutionDraft
if you'd like to read it.

Thank you for your attention,

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/