Le 31/12/2016 à 01:06, KatolaZ a écrit :
That's a simple bash+dialog wrapper around ip/dhclient/wpa_cli, which
can help configuring wired (ethernet) and wi-fi networks (only open
and WPA+PSK, at the moment). Well, it's indeed not as simple as we
might go, since dealing with the dialog interface is a good half of
the code (which BTW is around 1000 lines of shell, including
comments), but I believe it is a nice proof-of-concept.

This is a very valuable work, fitting nicely within the concept of a minimal OS, and hopefully beyond. The difficulty of the work is, in my view, in understanding the proliferation of wifi protocols, which is why you only have implemented a subset. As you make progress on that matter, may I kindly suggest you write down into some document your understanding of these protocols and their various configuration parameters and how to deal with them and with wpa_cli. Because a tool hiding this complexity to the user is very usefull, but a full descrtiption is even better.

    Didier