On 2017-03-13 03:59, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
Am 2017-03-12 19:10, schrieb goli...@dyne.org:

Can any of these alternative adblocking tools block elements within a
page?  AdblockPlus allows for that and I use it almost every day.

What do you mean with "elements wihin a page"? Every ad is loaded
through a url, and if the host of this url is blocked, the url cannot
load.

Regards
Jochen

'Elements' are not necessarily ads but internal parts of a page that I may not want to see - sliders, footers, background images, bells and whistles etc. I nuke them all with Adblock's 'select an element to hide' feature or stylish.

golinux