KatolaZ wrote:
> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 11:11:06PM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
[cut]
> > Somehow my upgrade to Devuan somehow missed getting reportbug.
> >
> > $ dpkg -l reportbug
> >
> > Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
> > |
> > Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
> > |/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
> > +++-==============-============-============-=======================================
> > ii  reportbug      6.6.3        all          reports bugs in the Debian
> > distribution

> Hi Joel,
>
> that's strange again. Do you remember when you dist-upgraded?
> reportbug-6.6.3+devuan1.3 has been in the repos since about three
> weeks ago...

Long before three weeks ago. I don't usually upgrade or
dist-upgrade unless there is some particular need.
Probably I'm not alone, even if that is not considered
best practice.

Maybe reportbug should prompt the user to apt-get upgrade
and then apt-get dist-upgrade before filing a report.

I didn't even think of it, although I should have.

> PLMK
>
> KatolaZ
>
> --
> [ ~.,_  Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ - GLUGCT -- Freaknet Medialab  ]
> [     "+.  katolaz [at] freaknet.org --- katolaz [at] yahoo.it  ]
> [       @)   http://kalos.mine.nu ---  Devuan GNU + Linux User  ]
> [     @@)  http://maths.qmul.ac.uk/~vnicosia --  GPG: 0B5F062F  ]
> [ (@@@)  Twitter: @KatolaZ - skype: katolaz -- github: KatolaZ  ]

Joel Roth