Dear Devuan Community,

We experienced another outage with the amprolla server today due to severe
weather.  We've had severe storms with tornado force winds that have taken
down both our power and network grid.  This is a separate outage from the
one that occurred yesterday that just effected our network grid.  Amprolla
is now up and running and everything seems to be in tact. I would offer
apologies, but "acts of G(g)od(s)" are a little out of my wheelhouse. On
the upside, in the year and half I've been hosting this server, I've only
had three outages, all due to things beyond my control. Thank you for you
patience.

Respectfully,

Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly