On 2017-07-05 17:37, Linux O'Beardly wrote:
Dear Devuan Community,

We experienced another outage with the amprolla server today due to
severe weather.  We've had severe storms with tornado force winds that
have taken down both our power and network grid.  This is a separate
outage from the one that occurred yesterday that just effected our
network grid.  Amprolla is now up and running and everything seems to
be in tact. I would offer apologies, but "acts of G(g)od(s)" are a
little out of my wheelhouse. On the upside, in the year and half I've
been hosting this server, I've only had three outages, all due to
things beyond my control. Thank you for you patience.

Stuff happens . . . and gets sorted. Thanks for your service to Devuan. :)

How about "acts of global warming". Yeah . . . let's keep burning those fossil fuels . . .

(Apologies for the OT.  I'm allergic to the 'g' word)

golinux