On 12/08/2017 at 21:08, John Franklin wrote:
> I may have an old (non-Ultra) SPARC machine in storage somewhere, or possible
> an even older 68000-based SUN system.  If a PPC-based Macintosh would be
> useful, I have some old boxes.  Most of these machines are in the Raleigh, NC
> area, some are in the Washington, DC area.  I’m happy to donate any or all of
> them.

  I think they'd be more welcome in an IT-history museum, rather than to power
a XXI century porting project.

   I have a Blade-2000 machine, 2x1.2 GHz Ultrasparc III processors, available,
if someone is thinking about a Devuan porting to such an architecture.  But I
think Ultrasparc III too are a bit too old to spend the time required to port a
modern GNU/Linux distribution on it.

  Greetings,

--
Alessandro Selli <alessandrose...@linux.com>