Le 22/12/2017 à 16:25, Svante Signell a écrit :
On Fri, 2017-12-22 at 11:53 +0100, Didier Kryn wrote:
Le 22/12/2017 à 08:58, Didier Kryn a écrit :
PS please find my patch in attachment.
      This was the wrong patch, against /lib/udev/ifupdown-hotplug,
falsely renamed.

      Now I attach the right one.
Hi,

Attached is an updated patch, against latest version 0.8.19, for you to
try out and submit to b...@debian.org if OK: However, read the bugs
#814785, #834820 closely to find out if there is some other (non-
systemd) case that has to be handled too. For me it was not clear when
reading those bugs.

HTH

     The package source contains a patch by Bjørn Mork against /etc/networking/init, certainly to have the script fit to systemd, and maybe upstart. Then there is an identical patch file, but against the package source file debian/networking.init (probably the translation of the previous by Guus Sliepen), but this patch is already applied to debian/networking.init.

    Therefore I guess the diff and patch files are there for history and not for use. Then you're right to propose the new patch against debian/networking.init to restore the previous behaviour with sysvinit.

    I would have written it exactly as you. I will check it works, but I have no doubt.

    Regarding the bug list, I've no idea where to find those; I've no experience in Debian beyond installing and running it.

            Didier