On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 05:37:09PM +0000, KatolaZ wrote:

[cut]

> This means that all the fancy desktop stuff, including
> reboot/shutdown/suspend/automount and whatnot, shoud work out of the
> box for all the major (and minor) desktop systems available in
> Devuan. And in fact it does, with several combinations of those
> backends and different session managers.

Forgot to say that the bit above (i.e., the testing of virtually all
the possible combinations of session backend, session manager, and
desktop environment) was performed by Irrwhan in a heroic
48-hours-no-stop testing session. We are definitely grateful to him
for this enormous effort.

HND

KatolaZ