In my testing from stretch there was no traditional networking  there which
makes networking a difficult transition. But I wasn't aware of this particular
issue.

I've made a note just now that manual network configuration is a requirement
when working remotely, and updated the manual network configuration page. I'll
also create update the website in a moment and make the merge request.

Please would translators hold off on those pages for now or update them if
you've already done the work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

chillfan