Hello,
I hope there are others here who are interested in
having devuan on Beaglebone black (BBB).

I'm testing devuan_ascii_2.0.0-beta_armhf_beagleboneblack.img.xz
in https://files.devuan.org/devuan_ascii_beta/embedded/ and having some
problems, I cannot get hdmi to work. Booting with the factory provided
debian from onboard flash shows that it isn't a hardware problem.
Any help appreciated.

Other things I encountered was that the kernel modules was compressed
and modutils didn't have support for that, so I ended up uncompressing
every module.

Also adding g_cdc to /etc/modules and appending
 T1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyGS0 115200 xtem
to /etc/inittab, made the usb serial port available for incoming calls
(host system loads cdc_acm and I can use "cu" to connect to
BBB's usb client port).

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data