I'll take a look at filing those in the bugtracker.

I've also noticed some issues with vmdebootstrap and debootstrap that makes it
difficult to build images for these boards (and presumably others).

The --package option that allows adding additional packages does not work. I
think the debootstrap --include= option may be broken since vmdebootstrap is a
wrapper to that. Meaning images can't be built properly this way because they
will lack a kernel image, which is usually included with --package
linux-image-armmp.

The only way to build images this way at the moment is to modify the
debootstrap script.

Assuming you know how to do that you can only build images when using the
version of vmdebootstrap in Jessie. Trying this with the ascii version fails
because vmdebootstrap expects systemd to be available for network configuration.

Thanks,

chillfan