On 04/14/2018 08:14 AM, KatolaZ wrote:
On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 07:49:35AM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 04/10/2018 02:37 PM, chillfan wrote:
What's the TLDR on TDE? Is it less encumbered with systemd than KDE/Plasma?

Sorry, I don't know what TLDR means?
A required package in Beowulf is synaptic and it's not installable. Using
aptitude I'm able to install without synaptic, but Trinity has kpackage to
help making package installing a little easy.  To do a proper install
policykit-1 needs to install.

beowulf has not been released, and not even announced. There is some
work to be done on beowulf's repos before you can install any
desktop. It could become usable on server environments relatively
soon.

Hello, nice to meet you!  I'm the Linux Tester.

TDE-Trinity on ASCII is a clean install.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Devuan Beowulf - TDE-Trinity R14.0.5 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda8
Registered Linux User #380263