Le 10/05/2018 à 17:56, KatolaZ a écrit :
On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 05:49:42PM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:

[cut]

     If you have a wifi interface, it is more complicated. Explained below.

'apt-get install wpa-supplicant wpa-gui', then write the following two lines
into /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf:

ctrl_interface=DIR=/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=dialout
update_config=1

     Make yourself a member of group dialout.  Then search the web for a
tutorial on wifi roaming with wpa_supplicant: it will explain you how to
write the wifi part of the interfaces file. To finish with,
'dpkg-reconfigure ifplugd' to tell it to handle your wifi interface. Use
wpa_gui everytime you want to connect your laptop to a yet-unknown wifi hub.

...or, you might want to give a try to setnet ;)

    I promise I'll try it on my next install.

    Didier