I have an old desktop at home running Devuan ascii for some basic
server/file storage functions.  Unfortunately the disk sounds like
it's almost dead so I took a clonezilla backup and now want to find
some replacement hardware.  Looking to get something a bit more power
conservative than this old desktop tower.

The old machine has an AMD A8-3850 APU with 1TB HDD and 4GB Ram,
sitting on a A75M-HVS motherboard.  I'm hoping I can just build/buy a
replacement of some sort and load the clonezilla backup directly onto
the new disk and just boot up, reinstalling the grub boot loader from
livecd?  Or will I have to reinstall if it's going onto different
hardware?

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get or where to look?  Intel vs AMD?

--Tom