While browsing LTSpice's directory structure, I discovered LTSpice's
executable is a 64 bit Windows executable. Knowing, wine64 could be
installed and run without issues on ASCII, I copied the entire
directory tree to a disk and copied it to Devuan where wine64 expects
Windows programs to be installed. This resulted in a working LTSpice
installation under ASCII.

This means, LTSpice installer is a 32 bit executable which cannot run
under wine64 but the actual LTspice executables are 64 bit. Using MS
Windows as an intermediary OS, LTSpice can be installed and run on
Devuan without requiring wine32 to be installed.

Now, I can simulate supplying an AC signal to a series LC circuit at
resonance assuming L and C have zero parasitic resistances!