I’m looking to setup some sort of directory services/network authentication for
users on a small corporate network running Devuan Ascii. Is it recommended to
use Kerberos+LDAP?

Are there any good tutorials out there for setting this up and explaining how
it works? Where do people learn this stuff if they have no one else to learn
from on the job?

I have a small amount of experience using Active Directory on a windows network
and connecting some Linux servers to that with winbind but no direct experience
in managing LDAP or Kerberos directly.

I have also taken a look at FusionDirectory and it looks relatively simple to
use. Does anyone have experience/advice with this or other management
interfaces? Implementing plain OpenLDAP and Kerberos directly looked incredibly
complex and confusing when I attempted to read some of their documentation a
while back.

Thanks

—Tom