On Sat 17/Apr/2021 15:37:31 +0200 Florian Zieboll via Dng wrote:
On April 17, 2021 2:33:53 PM GMT+02:00, Alessandro Vesely via Dng
<dng@lists.dyne.org> wrote:

Is there a guide, a wiki, release notes, any help?

my Beowulf to Chimaera (LXqt with openbox) went quite smooth. I had posted my
notes to this list, approx. one month ago; you should find it by searching the
subject lines for (most probably) the two release names. IIRC, I just did a
last dist-upgrade to be sure to have all the latest packages, then adapted the
sources.list and went 'apt update' - 'apt upgrade' - reboot - 'apt
dist-upgrade' - reboot.

Found it!
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20210325.205609.62226b42.en.html

You went directly from ASCII to Chimaera without passing through Beowulf.  Wow.

I'll try tomorrow.

Thank you
Ale