Congratulations to all who were involved and helped making this awaited milestone a reality!

Having upgraded from beowulf to chimaera on a long-standing system, in which everything was most likely to break, the most time-consuming steps I encountered were: * Loads of customised configuration to update based on new configuration templates * A few stopped services I forgot to decommission, inducing failures on package update restart hooks
* A poorly written network pre-up hook managing DHCPv6 which back-fired

All in all, a rather smooth upgrade overall, even though it might be too soon to be peremptory about it. It also be be noted that this was a server, hence a rather "simple" environment, involving no GUI nor fancy network management tools.

As an anecdote, I (re?)learnt about the "proposed" repository thanks to the release notes ! (o:

I wish you all a great week,
Bernard (Beer) Rosset
https://rosset.net/