On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 09:40:15AM -1000, Joel Roth via Dng wrote:
> After doing an apt-get upgrade, I can get a a wifi
> connection, for example using wpa_gui, however dhclient just
> times out.

I haven't been able to get to e-mail for a few days, so am coming late
to this. If you haven't gotten this resolved, it sounds like you're
saying that you associate with the access point in the GUI, but then
run dhclient, and don't get an IP address. Do I understand you
correctly? If not, can you please explain in more detail what happens?
No screenshots please, unless someone else is able to look at them,
and pickup from there.

> Do you have any suggestions for how to troubleshoot this?

If I understand that you can associate with the access point through
wpa_gui, what does iwconfig(8) say? If iwconfig says the adapter is
associated with the access point, can you configure a static IP
address valid on your network, and does that work, or do you still
have no internet connection.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net