Well you could use ADQ2EW-H5BLYG-JSUJEZX-S6QT3I-ZSA.corp

But no public CA could issue you any certificates which would mean you
can't do IMAP over TLS and many other things you would likely want to do.

But there could be a .crypt or .ppe top level domain in which there was no
registration fee.

People would simply generate a master public key pair, generated the
phingerprint (Base64s of the SHA-512-128 hash of the DER KeyInfo encoding
of the public key), this would be their second level domain.

ADQ2EW-H5BLYG-JSUJEZX-S6QT3I-ZSA.crypt

Entries in the zone would naturally be DNSSEC signed and TRANS logged. The
DNSSEC KSK would be signed by the master public key corresponding to the
zone.

You would probably not want to present a zone of that type to end users but
you might well use it as the target of a CNAME. Or the binding might be
made through a certificate.

If you ever lost your Master Key or it was disclosed you would be utterly
and totally screwed.