Hi PHB- I'm curious when this scheme would be simpler to implement or less
expensive to operate as opposed to using a delegated internal subdomain of an
existing parent domain registration (see corp.verio.net modulo the psychopathic
NS rrset). I'm certainly no authority but everyone seems to have a much more
complicated solution to what I've always found to be a simple problem. Is it
the old "never expose 1918 addresses in public DNS" fetish, or the related
"must not expose secret internal names via DNS" paranoia?

Matt