(I was waiting to confirm the wording with Warren, but I failed to remember he was away last week).

Coming out of IETF91, we saw good discussion around the problem statement; the beginnings of a discussion around evaluation metrics; and several different solutions searching for the appropriate problem.

The chairs feel that it is too early to address the solution documents. We are looking to see solid work done on the Problem Statement. It needs some strong editorial work to bring it front and center. It should be possible to generate that into a Working Group Last Call before Dallas.

Then we would like to see some action on the evaluation document. I know when I spoke with Allison they were having some resource scheduling conflicts, and I had offered to assist with the document if there was a working outline. Perhaps others will feel so inclined.

While I think we all like to work on solution space, we need to move the first part of the work forward.

thanks
tim