On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 9:51 AM, Sara Dickinson wrote:
> > On 29 Jul 2015, at 13:28, Alexander Mayrhofer
> <alexander.mayrho...@nic.at> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm working through my notes from the DPRIVE session regarding the EDNS0
> Padding option. My takeaway was as follows:
> >
> > - Generally, this seems to be a reasonable idea
>
> I support this draft and would like to see it move forward.

I too support this draft. I said in the WG that we may be better served with
TLS-level padding, but I was convinced by two arguments. First, TLS level
padding will be available at best with TLS 1.3, so we may have to wait some
time. And then, there is the general argument that when the application can do
padding, this is more efficient than a generic TLS solution. So, yes, that
draft is useful.

-- Christian Huitema