Hi All,

This draft is now ready to progress once a -12 version is available. I just
want to circle back round to summarise the fact that the only proposed
difference that will be in the -12 version compared to -11 is the following (in
section 7.2. Direct configuration of ADN only):

Current text:

“It can then use Opportunistic DNS connections to an untrusted recursive
   DNS resolver to establish the IP address of the intended privacy-
   enabling DNS resolver by doing a lookup of A/AAAA records.  Such
   records SHOULD be DNSSEC validated when using a Strict Usage profile
   and MUST be validated when using Opportunistic Privacy."

New text:
“It can then use Opportunistic DNS connections to an untrusted recursive
   DNS resolver to establish the IP address of the intended privacy-
   enabling DNS resolver by doing a lookup of A/AAAA records. A
   DNSSEC validating client SHOULD apply the same validation policy
  to the A/AAAA meta-query lookups as it does to other queries.
  A client that does not validate DNSSEC SHOULD apply the same policy (if any)
  to the A/AAAA meta-query lookups as it does to other queries."

I hope I captured the consensus correctly? Please let me know as I intend to
put out the -12 (final) version next Monday (20th).

Sara.