At first sight, it seems that this moves the logging hole from the DNS
recursive to the ODNS recursive, and that's a meh.

Also, instead of using a complicated tunneling through the recursive resolver
via name obfuscation, why not establish a secure connection to the ODNS server
in the first place?

-- Christian Huitema