On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, Bill Woodcock wrote:

And as an operator of recursive and authoritative servers, I’d very much like
us all to listen to what Karl is going to say.  I suspect Stéphane will be
interested as well.  :-)

Why wait ? Let's hear what he has to say on the list beforehand, so we
can discuss on the list and if needed during the interim. It would be
a better use of our voice-to-voice time.

Paul

               -Bill

On Nov 30, 2018, at 03:03, Henderson, Karl