[SAH] I'd like to thank the editors for the work they put into addressing the
feedback received during the last call. There is, however, one other issue I
identified that remains open: the intended status of the draft (Standards
Track) and the chartered work item associated with the draft ("Investigate
potential solutions for adding confidentiality to DNS exchanges involving
authoritative servers (Experimental)") remain inconsistent. Brian said that
"We will revisit the status of the document before it gets advanced to our AD"
when he announced the start of the last call on 12 March. In the absence of an
issue tracker for the draft, I'd like to ensure that this isn't forgotten.

Scott